TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL OVERVIEW
The Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of this college. Training & Placement activities are organized throughout the year with a view to prepare the prospective learners for the campus selection programs. It is heartening to state that reputed industries across the country visit this college regularly for campus recruitment programs however, cell maintains good rapport with all industries for effective recruitment. In order to enhance the employability quotient of the students as demanded by industry, the Training & Placement cell provides the much-needed training to the students to hone their employability skills. These training programs give the students tips on how to crack aptitude, group discussion, interview skills and resume preparation. The cell also educates the students with career opportunities in different areas such as Public Sector, Armed forces and Government Sector services by conducting guest lecture regularly.
OBJECTIVES OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
- To prepare and train aspiring learners to face campus recruitment by providing them exhaustive training with relevance to Communication Skills, Aptitude test and overall development for personal & professional grooming required in Industry.
- To arrange guest lectures of industrial experts to update and upgrade learners with hands-on experience in the wake of ever-changing dimensions of professionalism.
- To arrange guest lectures of Alumni who are placed in reputed industries to inspire and motivate aspiring learners.
- To arrange a guest lecture on diverse career paths such as Armed Forces, Public Sector and Private Sector etc.
- To arrange Sessions for students with regard to opportunities in Higher education and the importance of IT etc
- To provide basic insights of Entrepreneurship.
- To create awareness about the different opportunities available in various fields in industry such as Information Technology (IT), Information Technology Enabled Services (ITeS), etc.
- To make concerted and consistent efforts to enhance employability through Campus placements.